Friday, October 14, 2016

OpenSim : HyperGrid : Singularity Viewer / Sticking with 1.8.6.157 32 bit version

By Avatar JayR Cela

     I tell ya what, I am at a loss to figure out why the Linux version of the Singularity viewer keep's having random crashes for me. After all the stuff I went through trying to figure it out. I don't have an answer, it was compiled on Ubuntu 14.04 LTS / I am running 16.04.x.

    There seem's to be other problems with it on Windows 10 as well, I don't think it's a computer issue, at least I have not noticed any other Viewer's or programs constantly crashing.


    However, I'm done trying to solve this, for me it just does not work on 2 computers, an old DouCore Dell with Kubuntu 16.04 it runs just fine on. I'm stumped / haaa-haaa - I really like the Singularity viewer, and the previous 32bit version runs just fine.  

     Oh Well

  JayR Cela :_)

No comments: