Sunday, October 9, 2016

OpenSim : HyperGrid : Is a complete new Viewer needed ?

By Avatar JayR Cela

     Ok we gotta take a look back at all the good stuff created by Lindenlab, ya can not toss all of that out the window, personally I do not care for the stock SL viewer, however as I have said many times in the past, it is the base. Plain and Simple

     Now there has been a lot of work that went into creating this standard, ya cant just toss it out the window, then again there are a number of things being introduced to the SL base code that do not directly work well with OpenSim.

    So what are we going to do? Start from scratch ?

    I don't think that is the best idea, a Browser based Viewer?
   
    I am Leary of this as well, we will lose the ability to build, so in my opinion is a total fail.


I look forward to your thought's on this impending issue

JayR Cela :_)


No comments: