Friday, September 9, 2016

Mint Linux 18 KDE LTS is Ready for OpenSim

By Avatar JayR Cela

    Today was the day I have been waiting for, as an OpenSim content creator, (user) I was loathe to switch my favorite OSViewer and disrupt my content creation processes to something I don't really care for. I'm not picking on anyone in the OS viewer community, I just prefer Singularity, and I am a died in the wool KDE user. Ok,Ok sometimes I do actually downgrade to Windows 10, but that has nothing to do with my OpenSim projects.

     I was thrilled to see the Mint Linux team release the final LTS version on Mint 18 KDE today.

    So-Far-So-Good, my random crashes and the first hypergrid jump problems seem to have gone poof. LOL / At last now I can get back to a normal work flow again.
Thank You https://linuxmint.com/

    I'll keep these rambling's alive as long as I feel it is necessary.

JayR Cela

No comments: