Thursday, July 7, 2016

Linden Lab : Not About to let them SCREW Me Again ! : Project Sansar : A Total Non Issue

By Avatar JayR Cela

    OK I gonna take some flack on this opinion, and let me stress here this is an opion blog, my opinions, and most people allready know I am nut's. Project Sansar or SecondLife 2 or 3 or 4 what ever the hell you want to call it will fall flat on it's face, Ebbe Linden will be sent back to where he belongs ripping people off at Electronic Art's.

    If they can pull this scheme off to take your money, or create a viable market place to sell user created content, don't beleave it, it's a pie in the sky mindless blathering piece of bullcrap. A lot of people don't remember Linden Lab ripping people off with their Homesteaders Scam.

    Personally I don't give a rats ass what you decide to do, I'm in OpenSim / THAT'S the future !

JayR Cela

No comments: